Welcoming to Breakfast Menu
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations that govern the use of Breakfast Hours’s website, located at breakfast-menu.online/.
These terms and conditions are accepted by you when you access this website. If you don’t agree to all the terms and conditions on this page, please stop using Breakfast Menu.
These Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice, and All Agreements will be referred to as “Client”, “You”, and “Your”. You are the person who logs on to this website and is compliant with the Company’s terms. Our Company is “The Company”, our “Ourselves”, and our “We”, as well as “Our”, “Our”, and “Ourselves” refer to us. “Party”, either “Parties” or “Us”, refers both to the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and payment required to assist the Client in the best way for the purpose of fulfilling the Client’s requirements in relation to the provision of the Company’s services. This is in accordance with the Netherlands’ prevailing law. Any use of the above terminology, or any other words in the singular, plural, or capitalization, and/or they/they, is taken to be interchangeable and refers to the same.
Cookies are used by us. You have agreed to allow cookies to be used when you access Breakfast Menu.
Breakfast Menu or its licensors are the owners of all intellectual property rights to material found on Breakfast Hours, except where otherwise noted. All intellectual property rights remain reserved. This information can be accessed from Breakfast Menu, subject to the restrictions in these terms.
It is not allowed:
- Republish material from Breakfast Menu
- Breakfast Hours allows you to rent, sub-license, or sell material
- Breakfast Hours: Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material
- Redistribute Content From Breakfast Menu
This Agreement shall commence on the date indicated. The Terms and Conditions Generator was used to create our Terms and Conditions.
Some parts of this website allow users to share opinions and information. Breakfast Menu doesn’t filter, edit or publish Comments before they are published on the website. Breakfast Hours, its agents, and/or affiliates do not view comments. Comments are the opinions and views of the author. Breakfast Menu is not liable for the comments or any liability, damages, or expenses resulting from the use and/or posting of the Comments.
Breakfast Hours reserves all rights to monitor and remove comments that are inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Breakfast Menu a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Breakfast Hours, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Breakfast Menu. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Breakfast Menu’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.